Preferences: Adjusting Your Call Speed
Call Speed is the rate at which calls are being sent out. Call Speed helps manage incoming responses to broadcasts that are sent out.
To update your Call Speed:
1. When logged into your account, hover over the name in the top right corner and click on the MY ACCOUNT option.
2. Next, click on the update link under the Preferences field.
3. Adjust the call speed to the desired rate.
Once the Call Speed feature has been changed it will only effect future broadcasts that are sent out.
If the Call Speed rate you selected is still sending out your calls too fast you can pause your broadcast.
Broadcasts can be paused by:
- Clicking your home screen.
- Clicking on the name of the broadcast.
- In the top left corner, click the PAUSE button.
- When you are ready to start sending messages again, press the RESUME button. You can pause and resume as many times as you would like.
If your account does not appear like the example shown above click here to view the newest version of this page or contact our team at 877-226-3080 to update your account.