Need A Helping Hand?
Can more than one person use my Call-Em-All Account?
1. You can provide anyone with your Username and Password. You may tell your friends or coworkers this secure information and they will be able to login to both our website and create a broadcast over the phone.
2. The other option is to create a Messenger login. This is similar to a sub-account where each Messenger will have their own specific Username and Password and you will be the Master account. You can do this through the My Account page (click on your name in the top right corner of the page and select 'My Account from the menu that appears) by clicking on 'Add a Messenger'.
A pop-up will appear and you can start filling out the information. This is very similar to how you set up your account but you have the privilege of deciding how much information they can see.
- Email Username and Password - We can email the Username and Password after you create it
- Can see all broadcasts - You can choose if you would like to have this Messenger ONLY see the broadcast he makes or if he can see all broadcast he makes in addition to the ones you make and any broadcasts other Messengers make.
- Can see all lists - You can choose if the Messenger can only see the lists in his Contacts or if he can see the lists in your Contacts and any other Messenger’s Contacts.
Our Support Rockstars
We have a super awesome customer support team at your service. We're the people whose job it is to deliver help and happiness.
"The Eagle Has Landed"
Product & Technical Support
"The Eye Of The Storm"
Director of Customer Experience
Strategy & Support
"Sunny With A Chance"
Creative & Support
Knowledge Base & Support
Still Stuck? Talk to us.
Give Us A Ring
Monday - Friday 8am-6pm CST
Send Us An Email
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Got a quick question?