Need A Helping Hand?
The Web Site Doesn't Work on My Kindle Fire
Instructions for installing Firefox on the Kindle Fire.
- Prepare the Kindle to accept 3rd party software. Go to Settings --> Device --> Allow Installation of Applications (From Unknown Sources). Make sure that the setting is "ON". The Settings menu can be accessed by pressing the gear symbol which appears on most pages.
- Using the Kindle's Silk browser (the default browser), navigate to http://www.1mobile.com/firefox-56741.html and press the Download button along the left side of the page.
- To view the status of the download, press the page button at the bottom of the Kindle's window and select Downloads.
- Find the downloaded file in the resulting view. It should be listed at the top and have a name like "org.mozilla.firefox..."). When the file's status is Complete, touch the file's name to begin the installation. Follow the prompts from there on and you're done!
- Pages don’t always render correctly when switching from portrait to landscape mode (when rotating the screen).
Our Support Rockstars
We have a super awesome customer support team at your service. We're the people whose job it is to deliver help and happiness.
"The Eagle Has Landed"
Product & Technical Support
"The Eye Of The Storm"
Director of Customer Experience
Strategy & Support
"Sunny With A Chance"
Creative & Support
Knowledge Base & Support
Still Stuck? Talk to us.
Give Us A Ring
Monday - Friday 8am-6pm CST
Send Us An Email
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Got a quick question?