Need A Helping Hand?
I'm not receiving your emails. What should I do?
To add a new contact, follow these steps:
1. Open your Contacts list by clicking Gmail in the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts. If you are a Google Apps user, click Mail and then Contacts. Contacts are also available at www.google.com/contacts.
2. Click the New Contact button in the top-left corner.
3. Enter your contact's information in the appropriate fields. Any information you add will save automatically.
Note: These instructions only work with the standard view of Gmail. If they don't match what you see, upgrade to a supported browser or go to the standard view by clicking standard at the bottom of your Gmail page.
Microsoft Outlook (within Office suite)
Create or add a contact
1. In Contacts, on the Home tab, in the New group, click New Contact.
2. Enter a name and any other information that you want to include for the contact.
3. Do one of the following:
· To finish entering contacts, on the Contact tab, in the Actions group, click Save & Close.
· To save this contact and start another, click Save & New.
· To save and enter another contact from the same company or address, click the down arrow next to Save & New, and then click Contact from the Same Company.
1. Click New Contact.
2. Enter the contact's information.
- Only part of the contact's name is required.
- Click Add More to add additional information fields.
3. Click Save.
Outlook.com (Hotmail, Windows Live)
1. To manage your contacts, go to the People page
2. If you're in Outlook.com
· Click the arrow next to the Outlook.com logo in the upper left.
· Click People.
Create a new contact
1. In Contacts, click the Add button in the sidebar, then choose New Contact.
· A blank contact card appears.
2. Type information for the contact, then add a photo if you want.
3. Click Done.
To add a contact to your address book:
1. On the navigation bar, point to Mail & More, click the arrow, and then click Address Book.
2. Click New Contact.
3. Type the new contact information, including a Quickname for the contact, and then click Save Changes.
To manually add contact information to your address book
1. On the AOL toolbar, click the Mail menu, and then click Address Book.
2. In the Address Book window, click Add.
3. The New Contact window appears. Type the first name and last name of your contact. Use the drop-down menu to the right of the Last Name box to select a category for the contact. Fill out the necessary information of your contact in the relevant boxes as explained below:
Our Support Rockstars
We have a super awesome customer support team at your service. We're the people whose job it is to deliver help and happiness.
"The Eagle Has Landed"
Product & Technical Support
"The Eye Of The Storm"
Director of Customer Experience
Strategy & Support
"Sunny With A Chance"
Creative & Support
Knowledge Base & Support
Still Stuck? Talk to us.
Give Us A Ring
Monday - Friday 8am-6pm CST
Send Us An Email
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Got a quick question?