Using the Transfer Feature
Transfer & Connect is an optional feature you can enable on any voice broadcast, whether it be an Announcement or Survey. Recipients of a Transfer & Connect broadcast will be able to connect to your office or call center by pressing the number 0 on their keypad.
Getting Set Up
- Go to the SETTINGS section
- Click on the 'Get Started Now!' link under the Transfer & Connect section
- Add a transfer number and await a test call for approval.
Keep in mind...
Transfer Numbers - is the phone number of your office or call center.
Transfer Lines - you have available at your office or call center. So as to not overwhelm your capacity, Call-Em-All will ensure that no more than this number of calls are being made simultaneously. In case your capacity changes, you can change the number of Transfer Lines at any time during a broadcast in step 1.
Using Transfer & Connect
- You will then go through the normal steps of creating a broadcast.
- You’ll notice that an extra step is added because you will need to record two voice messages.
- Live Answered Message - In the event that a person picks up the phone, the recording will include the option to press the number 0 to be transfer to directly to your company.
- You must mention, in your audio, to press the number 0
- Voice Mail Message - In the event that the system gets a voice mail, the recording is more of a general announcement.
The transfer & connect feature is only available on the Credits Plan (pay-as-you-go).
Placing the call out remains the same.
- 1 Credit = 30 sec. message to one number
If a call is transferred
- 1 Credit = 1 minute of connection time
Keep in mind....
Credits are normally pre-purchased. A transfer message will complete even if the account is low on credits. The account will go to a negative status, and credits will need to be purchased again before another call can be placed.
If your account does not appear like the example shown above click here to view the newest version of this page or contact our team at 877-226-3080 to update your account.