What To Do When Not Receiving Emails from Call-Em-All
Having trouble receiving our emails?
See the instructions, screenshots, and links below to learn how to add our email addresses as contacts in your e-mail provider so our messages aren’t blocked or incorrectly marked as spam. You’ll want to add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
To add a new contact, follow these steps:
- Open your Contacts list by clicking Gmail in the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts. If you use Google Apps, click Mail and then Contacts. Contacts are also available at www.google.com/contacts.
- Click the New Contact button in the top-left corner.
- Enter your contact's information in the appropriate fields. Any information you add will save automatically.
Note: These instructions only work with the standard view of Gmail. If they don't match what you see, upgrade to a supported browser or go to the standard view by clicking standard at the bottom of your Gmail page.
Microsoft Outlook (within Office suite)
- Create or add a contact
- In Contacts, on the Home tab, in the New group, click New Contact.
- Enter a name and any other information that you want to include for the contact.
- Do one of the following:
- To finish entering contacts, on the Contact tab, in the Actions group, click Save & Close.
- To save this contact and start another, click Save & New.
- To save and enter another contact from the same company or address, click the down arrow next to Save & New, and then click Contact from the Same Company.
- Click New Contact.
- Enter the contact's information.
- Only part of the contact's name is required.
- Click Add More to add additional information fields.
- Click Save.
Outlook.com (Hotmail, Windows Live)
- To manage your contacts, go to the People page
- Click the arrow next to the Outlook.com logo in the upper left.
- Click People.
Create a new contact
- In Contacts, click the Add button in the sidebar, then choose New Contact.
- A blank contact card will appear.
- Type information for the contact, then add a photo if you want.
- Click Done.
To add a contact to your address book:
- On the navigation bar, point to Mail & More, click the arrow, and then click Address Book.
- Click New Contact.
- Type the new contact information, including a Quickname for the contact, and then click Save Changes.
To manually add contact information to your address book
- On the AOL toolbar, click the Mail menu, and then click Address Book.
- In the Address Book window, click Add.
- The New Contact window appears. Type the first name and last name of your contact. Use the drop-down menu to the right of the Last Name box to select a category for the contact. Fill out the necessary information of your contact in the relevant boxes as explained below: