How Credits Work
The Pay-As-You-Go plan is a pricing option where you only pay for what you use. Credits are pre-purchased and never expire.
One credit is equal to one outbound 160 character text message per phone number. You can send a text of up to 320 characters. Text messages that include an image (MMS) are 2 credits per recipient regardless of length.
- 0-160 character text = 1 credit per number
- 161-320 character text = 2 credits per number
- Texts with images = 2 credits per number regardless of length
- Inbound text messages are always free!
One credit is equal to one 30 second voice message. You may record up to 120 seconds. The longer the voice message, the more credits per phone number your broadcast will cost.
- 1-30 Seconds = 1 credit per number
- 31-60 Seconds = 2 credits per number
- 61-90 Seconds = 3 credits per number
- 91-120 Seconds = 4 credits per number
Successfully connected transfer calls will cost one credit for every minute someone is on the transfer line with you. This is because we host the call when someone transfers to your line through our system.
Learn more about transfer calls here.
Pricing Per Credit (for calls placed to US and Canadian phone numbers)
Please contact us at 877-226-3080 or email@example.com if you plan to purchase over 100,000 credits in a single purchase or if you're contacting phone numbers outside of the United States or Canada.