Accepted Payment Methods
To make it easy for customers to make payments, Call-Em-All accepts multiple forms of payment.
- Credit Card - Payments made via credit card can be done online at anytime for either credit or monthly accounts. Call-Em-All accepts all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover)
- Check - Payments by check are only accepted for invoices. Please read below to learn more about our invoicing options. Checks can be mailed to:
3803 Parkwood Blvd., Suite 900
Frisco, TX 75034
- Coming Soon! ACH / Bank Draft - Enter in your bank information to be used for payments.
Online Payment Options
Via our Payment Portal (payments.call-em-all.com)
- There is no login required making this is a great option for accounting teams that don't have access to the associated Call-Em-All account.
- You'll need the Invoice Number you'd like to pay and the Payment Code which you can find on the invoice.
- Click HERE to learn more about using the Payment Portal.
Within a Call-Em-All Account
- Click HERE to learn how to make a payment from within your account.
For those organizations and businesses that prefer to pay by check, we offer invoicing for both pricing plans.
- You can purchase credits at any interval that you'd like over $100 worth of credits.
- Credits are available immediately within your account.
- All invoices are due upon receipt.
- Invoices are automatically emailed to the email address on file in the master account. At any time, additional email addresses can be added to receive the invoices by contacting our customer support (beneficial for companies/organizations that have separate Accounting departments).
- Click HERE to learn how to create an invoice for the purchase of credits.
For Monthly Subscriptions
- Invoices can be created in 3-, 6-, or 12-month intervals.
- Monthly subscriptions can be set to auto-renew to prevent the account from automatically deactivating when the subscription has expired.
- The billing cycle for monthly invoicing is automatically set to be due on the first of every month.
- Click HERE to learn how to create an invoice for the purchase of a monthly subscription.
There are no price discounts for using invoices, it is only an alternative pricing method.