Not all organizations and businesses have access to a credit card in order to make purchases directly from their account. For those customers that need to pay by check, we offer invoicing for both pricing plans.
Credits Invoicing Option:
- You can purchase credits at any interval that you'd like over $100 worth of credits.
- Credits are available immediately within you're account.
- All invoices are due upon receipt.
- Invoices are automatically emailed to the email address on file in the master account. At any time, additional email addresses can be added to receive the invoices by contacting our customer support (beneficial for companies/organizations that have separate Accounting departments).
Monthly Subscription Invoicing Options:
- Invoices can be created in 3-, 6-, or 12-month intervals.
- Monthly subscriptions can be set to auto-renew to prevent the account from automatically deactivating when the subscription has expired.
- The billing cycle for monthly invoicing is automatically set to be due on the first of every month.
Invoicing is a manual process that must be set-up on our end. If you are interested in being set-up for invoicing, please call us at 877-226-3080 or email us at email@example.com.
There are no price discounts for using invoices, it is only an alternative pricing method.