Assigning Text Numbers to Users
Within your Call-Em-All account, there are two places where you can assign your user(s) access to a toll-free text number. Before users are able to send text messages from their account, you'll need to assign access to one (or more) of your text numbers.
- Hover over the name in the upper right and select Settings.
- Click on the Users section and click on the user you'd like to edit.
- Select the Text Numbers section.
- Click +Assign and then select the text number you'd like to give them access to.
- Click Save.
- Click on the CONVERSATIONS tab in the primary navigation bar at the top of your page.
- Hover your mouse over your toll-free number on the left side and click the icon with three vertical dots.
- Select the "Manage Users" option.
- Click on the "+Assign Users" button at the top of the page to add users OR hover over the current user and click the "Remove" button to remove them.