Assigning Text Numbers to Users
Before users are able to send text messages from their account, you'll need to assign access to one (or more) of your text numbers.
Assign Text Number from Users Page
- Click the name in the upper right and select Settings.
- Click on Users
- Click on the User you would like to edit
- Click the Text Numbers section.
- Click Assign
- Click the text number you'd like to give them access to.
- Click Save.
Assign Text Number from Conversations Page
- Click on the CONVERSATIONS tab in the primary navigation bar at the top of your page.
- Hover your mouse over your toll-free number on the left side and click the icon with three vertical dots.
- Click Manage Users
- Click Assign Users button at the top of the page to add users
- Click the User you would like to give access
Remove User Access to a Text Number
- Follow either of the above steps to reach the Edit or Manage Users dialog
- In Edit User > Text Numbers click the Unassign icon.
- In Manage Users hover over the user and click the Remove