Start a New Conversation
From the Conversations section, you can start a new conversation to one person or send a message to a group of people. You can send a text message to up to 15 numbers using the Conversations section.
How to Start a New Conversation
- Click on CONVERSATIONS towards the top of the account.
- Click on NEW CONVERSATION.
- Add the contacts you wish to receive your text message (maximum of 15 numbers).
- Messages sent will go to each recipient separately and replies will be seen by only you.
- Type your text message in the message content box.
- Click SEND in the bottom right corner.
Message Cost in Conversations
- 160 characters or less require one credit per recipient. Over 160 characters require two credits per recipient.
- Messages including an image require two credits per recipient regardless of length
*A new conversation can also be created from the CONTACTS section of your account. Click HERE to learn more.
Messages sent to more than one contact will be sent separately. Replies will be seen only in the Conversations section, contacts will not be able to view each other's replies.