Voice Settings: Adjusting Your Call Speed
Call Speed is the rate at which calls are being sent out. Call Speed helps manage incoming responses to broadcasts that are sent out.
To update your Call Speed:
- Hover over the name in the top right hand corner
- Click Settings
- Click Voice Settings on the left hand side
- Click the Edit button on the right of Call Speed
- Adjust the call speed to the desired rate
Once the Call Speed feature has been changed it will only effect future broadcasts that are sent out. Transfer and Connect calls will have the call speed automatically adjusted based on the number of transfer lines available.
If the Call Speed rate you selected is still sending out your calls too fast you can pause your broadcast.
Broadcasts can be paused by:
- Clicking your home screen.
- Clicking on the name of the broadcast.
- In the top left corner, click the PAUSE button.
- When you are ready to start sending messages again, press the RESUME button. You can pause and resume as many times as you would like.
If your account does not appear like the example shown above click here to view the older version of this page or contact our team at 877-226-3080 to update your account.