Voice Settings: Max Message Length
Your account preferences allow you to determine the message length for your voice recordings.
You can update this setting by:
- Hovering over the name in the top right corner
- Click Settings
- Click Voice Settings
- Click to the right of Max Message Length
- Select your preferred length
- Click Save
Your account default setting will allow you to record up to 2 minutes (the maximum length allowed).
There are a couple of reasons why your account may be restricting you to a 30 second message:
- Every 30 seconds of your voice message requires a credit for each phone number you are calling. If you need your message to be longer than 30 seconds, you’ll need additional credits per phone number.
- Your account preferences may be set to limit your message length to be 30 seconds. You can edit these preferences using the instructions above and allow either 30 seconds, 1 minute, 1 minute 30 seconds, or 2 minutes as the 'Max Msg' length.