Voice Settings: Managing Your Max Message Length
Your account preferences allow you to determine the message length for your voice recordings.
You can update this setting by:
- Hovering over the name in the top right corner
- Click Settings
- Click Voice Settings
- Click Edit to the right of Max Message Length
- Select your preferred length
- Click SaveYour account default setting will allow you to record up to 2 minutes (the maximum length allowed).
There are a couple of reasons why your account may be restricting you to a 30 second message:
- Every 30 seconds of your voice message requires a credit for each phone number you are calling. If you need your message to be longer than 30 seconds, you’ll need additional credits per phone number.
- Your account preferences may be set to limit your message length to be 30 seconds. You can edit these preferences using the instructions above and allow either 30 seconds, 1 minute, 1 minute 30 seconds, or 2 minutes as the 'Max Msg' length.
If your account does not appear like the example shown above click here to view the older version of this page or contact our team at 877-226-3080 to update your account.