Update Voice Message Length
You may change the message length for your voice recordings in your account. This is helpful for limiting the length of messages if you are trying to be conscious of message length or credit use.
Update Max Message Length
- Navigate to the Settings page by clicking the name on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Settings
- Click Voice Settings on the left-hand menu.
- Click to the right of Max Message Length
- Select your preferred length
- Click Save
Your account default setting will allow you to record up to 2 minutes (the maximum length allowed).
Reasons for Lower Voice Message Limits
There two reasons why your account may be restricting you to less than a 2-minute message:
- Every 30 seconds of your voice message requires 1 credit for each phone number you are calling. If you need your message to be longer than 30 seconds, you may need additional credits per phone number. Read about how credits work.
- Your account settings may already be set to limit your message length to 30 seconds. You can edit these settings using the instructions above.