Call-Em-All offers a recurring message option. This feature works best for reminder calls, collection messages, or recurring events.
This feature is only available on the Pay-As-You-Go plan (Credits).
To access the personalized feature, you will need to:
- Sign In to your Call-Em-All account.
- Access the LABS section of the account, located in the footer of the account.
After accessing the LABS page you will need to:
- Click RECURRING CALLS
- ADD A NEW SCHEDULE on the left side of the page.
- Set up the recurring broadcast schedule
- Name your recurring message.
- Confirm the caller ID that will be displayed when making calls.
- Select the group you would like to include in your message.
- Enter the Start Date that you would like the message to start.
- Enter the Ending Date that you would like the recurring message to stop.
- Select the broadcast type
- Announcement - Voice only message to all numbers
- SMS/Text Message - Text message only to numbers that can receive a text message
- SMS to Opt-Ins & Voice to remainder - Text message will be sent to mobile numbers and voice message will be sent to landlines
- SMS to Opt-ins and Voice to ALL - Text message will be sent to mobile numbers and voice message will be sent to BOTH mobile numbers and landlines.
- If SMS:
- Enter the text message you wish to be sent.
- If Voice:
- Select an existing audio from the library
- SCHEDULING INFORMATION
- Select how often you would like the message to repeat
- Click CREATE SCHEDULE
Recurring message option does include the following advance features:
On the day of your reminder, you can set the system to repeat the message every :XX minutes Until: XX:XX am/pm time.
The advance settings also allows you to be notified each time a broadcast is complete.
For example (below) the broadcast is scheduled to start at 11:00 am and will repeat every 5 minutes until 11:30 am before the message is complete.