Understanding Voice Broadcast Details
- Click on the HOME section of your account
- Filter to view the COMPLETED BROADCASTS results
- Click the name of the broadcast you wish to review
Filter to view the results you wish to see by:
- Clicking the name of the category you wish to review (next to the pie chart)
- Using the call results categories on the left to filter through each result
Sort through all your results by:
- Clicking the ALL CALLS category
- Clicking the name of the RESULT section to sort the order of the message details
Reviewing the Survey results:
At the summary page:
- Click the results category you wish to review (next to the pie chart)
- Use the Survey Results category on the left to filter through each result
Understanding voice broadcast details:
- Live Person - Phone numbers that were answered by a live person
- Voice Mail - Calls recorded on some sort of answering service
- Busy/NA - Phone numbers were attempted and resulted in a busy signal. This result can occur if a contact does not have call waiting, is using their call waiting, the call rings without an answer. These calls can be attempted up to four times over a thirty-minute period depending on your account settings.
- Invalid Number - Phone numbers may appear here when the call is not able to connect.
Call Failed - This result can occur if there is dead air, operator intercept, a recording that leads to the call being disconnected or numbers from the "Do Not Call" list. These calls can be attempted up to four times over a thirty-minute period depending on your account settings or different error codes.
- Not Completed - Phone numbers that could still be processing, the broadcast could have been canceled, or the calling window may have expired.
On the Pay-As-You-Go plan - Credits will only be deducted for calls that reach a live person or voice mail.
On the Monthly plan - Calls will only be counted toward your unique numbers when they reach a live person or voice mail on the monthly plan.