Understanding Voice Broadcast Results
After sending a broadcast, our system will collect the result of each message from the end carrier (e.g. AT&T, Verizon). You can view your text broadcast results from your Broadcast Details page by clicking on the broadcast from the Home screen. Typically, these results are available immediately, but sometimes cellular carriers can take up to 24 hours to send us detailed results.
In this article
View Broadcast Details Page
- Click Home
- Click the desired broadcast
Tip: You can view voice survey results on the Broadcast Details page for that broadcast.
View Call Result Categories
- Click the category you wish to review on the left side
Sort Your Results
- Click the category you wish to review on the left pane
- Clicking the title of any column to sort the order of the messages
Understanding Voice Broadcast Details:
- Phone numbers that were answered by a live person
- Calls recorded on some sort of answering service
- Phone numbers were attempted and resulted in a busy signal. This result can occur if a contact does not have call waiting, is using their call waiting, the call rings without an answer. These calls can be attempted up to four times over a thirty-minute period depending on your account settings.
Phone numbers may appear here when the call is not able to connect.
- Not Completed - Phone numbers that could still be processing, the broadcast could have been canceled, or the calling window may have expired.
- Call Failed - This result can occur if there is dead air, operator intercept, a recording that leads to the call being disconnected or numbers from the "Do Not Call" list. These calls can be attempted up to four times over a thirty-minute period depending on your account settings or different error codes.
When Am I Charged?
- Pay-As-You-Go - Credits will only be deducted for calls that reach a live person or voice mail.
- Monthly - Calls will only be counted toward your unique numbers when they reach a live person or voice mail on the monthly plan.