Viewing Phone Number History
The Phone Number History report allows you to view a report of all of the inbound and outbound voice and text messages that have been sent to and from your Call-Em-All account with a specific phone number. To access the report hover over the name in the upper right, select Reports, and then choose Phone Number History. Enter in a 10-digit phone number, click Search, and you'll see a detailed list of all communication with this phone number from your Call-Em-All account:
What's included in the report?
- Date of the communication
- Result of the call or text message
- Communication type (with broadcast name if applicable)
- Text message or voice message (with an option to play the voice message)
- Inbound text MMS messages
You'll see an option to sort by date and filter by communication type (multiple options can be selected) as well as date. You can also export the list to a spreadsheet to save on your computer and print if you'd like.
Finally, you are able to click on the row to view the specific broadcast details or conversation: