Inbound MMS Messaging
You can receive inbound MMS messages in Conversations. By texting your account's text number, your contacts can send pictures, like a time card, to your team.
Inbound images are viewable in three places:
- On the Conversations page
- In the broadcast details of each completed text broadcast,
- In the Phone Number History Report
What can your team do with this feature?
- You can download any pictures to save and make notes for future reference and conversations.
- Call-Em-All will mark any explicit images for your team so there are not any surprises - you'll also be able to view any explicit images as needed.
- Filtering text replies in broadcast details is an easy way to view all replies that contain an MMS message.
- Conversations is a great place to go to view, download, and scroll through multiple images that a contact sends your team.
- Encourage your contacts to reply with images to help answer questions and take care of their inquiries.