Inbound MMS Messaging
Call-Em-All provides a platform that gives users the ability to receive inbound MMS messages. This grants your contacts the ability to send pictures like a timecard to your team and is visible in the Conversations section of the account, in the broadcast details of each completed text broadcast, and in the Phone Number History Report.
What can your team do with this feature?
- You can download any pictures to save and make notes for future reference and conversations.
- Call-Em-All will mark any explicit images for your team so there are not any surprises - you'll also be able to view any explicit images as needed.
- Filtering text replies in broadcast details is an easy way to view all replies that contain an MMS message.
- Conversations is a great place to go to view, download, and scroll through multiple images that a contact sends your team.
- Encourage your contacts to reply with images to help answer questions and take care of their inquiries.