Understand Rejected Messages
Common Reasons for Rejected Messages:
We do not allow any of the following
- Third-Party Consent - do not use Call-Em-All to send messages to phone numbers that were not given directly to you or your organization. This includes third-party debt collection.
- Political calls - including calls for soliciting votes or supporting/opposing issues.
- Telemarketing or promotional calls - including any call designed to induce the purchase of a good or service. Put simply, don’t use our service to encourage people to buy something. Period.
- Charitable contribution calls - any calls soliciting donations including calls to previous donors.
If this was your only intention for using our service. Please email our service team at email@example.com and we would be happy to issue a refund for any purchases.
Non-English Language Messages:
Messages are allowed in non-English languages, however, they need to be approved through our customer support service ahead of time. This is to ensure the message is adhering to our Terms of Service.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a transcript of your non-English language message and an explanation of who the message is for. Our team will get back with you shortly.
- This result may happen if your audio quality is poor. To ensure that your message is received well by the intended recipients, you'll need to create a new broadcast with a new message.
- This result may also happen if you neglect to tell your audience to press STAR (*) followed by a number for Survey broadcasts.
Nobody's perfect. Not even a high tech filtering system is always right. If you feel that you were rejected in error please contact our team at email@example.com.