Reactivate an Inactive Account
After signing in to your Call-Em-All account, you may notice a message that indicates you have an option to reactivate your account. This means that you will need to reactivate the account before it is ready for use. You may need to reactivate due to credit card issues.
Tip: Only the Master account can reactivate an account or make purchases.
Why do I need to reactivate?
This account status happens for a variety of reasons. These include:
- The credit/debit card on file has expired
- The credit/debit card is no longer on file
- The credit/debit card on file was declined
Reactivate Your Account
To reactivate a month to month subscription account and send messages out immediately the credit/debit card information can be updated within the account by logging in and following the following instructions:
- On the Home screen click Reactivate on the left-hand side.
- Confirm your group size and click Reactivate Your Account
- Update or confirm the current credit/debit card information and click Reactivate Your Account
- Click your name on the top right corner of your account
- Click Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Billing on the left side of the page.
- Click Edit in the Credit Card field.
- Make the appropriate edits and click Save.
- A prompt will appear asking if you would like to reactivate your account. Click Reactivate and follow the steps to complete payment.
For more information, visit our article on managing your credit card.