Email Verification Issues
When you create a Call-Em-All account, you provide your email for verification purposes. You must verify your email before gaining access to your account. If you are having issues verifying your account read below.
I Have Not Received a Verification Email
If you have not received a verification email after signing up for a free trial, please try one of the following:
- Make sure you have typed in the correct email address
- Check your email's Spam or Junk folder.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email account's whitelist. You may need to contact your organization's IT department to add the email to a larger firewall whitelist.
I Can't Verify My Account:
- The email link could be expired. Verification emails expire after 48 hours.
- Ensure you are logged into the email account you used to sign up with. You cannot forward an email verification link
- If you receive an error message, you may be able to log in. Go to www.call-em-all.com/login to try logging in.
Tip: If the email is not in your inbox or SPAM folder, send us an email, from the email on your account, at email@example.com and we can manually verify the email address in our system.