How Credits Work
The Credits plan is a simple pay-as-you-go system where you only pay for what you use. Credits never expire.
How Credits Work for Text Broadcasts
One credit is equal to one outbound text message per phone number. You will not be charged if someone replies to your text.
How Credits Work for Voice Broadcasts
One credit is equal to one 30 second voice message. You can record up to 120 seconds long, just keep in mind that the longer the voice message, the more credits per phone number your broadcast will cost.
- 1-30 Seconds = 1 credit per number
- 31-60 Seconds = 2 credits per number
- 61-90 Seconds = 3 credits per number
- 91-120 Seconds = 4 credits per number
Pricing Per Credit
- 100 - 2,499 credits = 9.0 cents per credit
- 2,500 to 4,999 credits = 8.5 cents per credit
- 5,000 to 9,999 credits = 7.5 cents per credit
- 10,000 to 19,999 credits = 7.0 cents per credit
- 20,000 to 49,999 credits = 6.5 cents per credit
- 50,000 to 99,999 credits = 6.0 cents per credit
Please contact us at 877-226-3080 or email@example.com if you plan to purchase over 100,000 credits in a single purchase.